Sending Transactional SMS in India is now possible, even on DND (Do Not Disturb)/NDNC registered numbers. We understand how important it is to send SMS to your employee, customer or business associate which is not promotional in nature but message didn’t get deliver on DND registered numbers. Here is the solution, using our Transactional SMS Service you can send SMS to any number (both DND and Non-DND) any time. What all you have to do is to get your SMS template approved from Vrudhee Solutions. Once template is approved by us, you will be having the system either using control panel/API to send transactional SMS. More to that your transactional SMS will go with 6 Characters ALPHA sender id, which helps your users to identify your brand/company name easily.
How does SMS Template for transactional SMS work?
SMS template is a format of SMS in which you send the SMS to the user, it may be same for each user or may have variable content in it. The SMS goes strictly as per the approved template only, if you change the template even with one character then SMS will not go. Please read the example below for your reference.
Static SMS Template: The school will remain closed tomorrow due to heavy rain.
For the above mentioned static SMS example, you need to get the entire content approved and it is subject to approval from Vrudhee Solutions & governing authorities.
Dynamic SMS Template:
1) Dear %XXXX% ,To check your accounts pls visit on our site www.xyz.com, Your TradeWeb Login ID %XXXX% Password %XXXX%.
2) Dear %XXXX%, Welcome to Vrudhee Solutions. Your Login Id is %XXXX% Your e-mail id registered with us is %XXXX%.
3) Your account %XXXX% has been debited by an amount of Rs %XXXX% being penalty as levied by NSE for Shortage in Margin deposit.
4) Dear %XXXX% with us. Please clear the debit %XXXX%.
5) XYZ Airlines. Your Ticket %XXXX% has been confirmed. Travel Date:%XXXX% Your arrival time %XXXX% Hrs and departure time %XXXX% Hrs. Flight Number %XXXX%
6) Dear Student, Your %XXXX% with us. Please make the payment within %XXXX%.
In the above mentioned dynamic SMS template, values marked in %XXXX% are variable values and rest is static content. Please get your template designed as per the above given reference examples and send us the templates with 6 digit sender id.
Transactional SMS Features :